The COVID era has had a huge impact on our health. Since we all are sitting at home, we have become very lazy, resulting in putting on a lot of weight. Additionally, since everything is closed, people who go to the gym cannot go now. This has resulted in many people gaining a lot of weight. So it is important to work out at home.
Here in this post, we have mentioned losing weight at home with a piece of fitness equipment named mini trampoline and a few fun rebounding exercises that only include jumping.
But what is rebounding?
Rebounding is a famous cardio exercise that is performed by jumping on a mini-trampoline. Jumping on a mini trampoline improves the muscles, strengthens the bones, and has many other health benefits. All you need to do is jump on a rebounder. This jumping can be more fun if you can mix it with some aerobic exercises.
Since jumping on a rebounder does not impact the bones and muscles, it is an exercise recommended for all age groups.
Another advantage of using a mini trampoline is that it reduces injuries because you are working out at home. Before you get started with using a mini trampoline, you need to take a few safety measures. The first thing you need to do is choose a circle rebounder, choose a safe place to store your rebounder, and do proper research before buying it.
Things you need to consider before buying a mini trampoline
- Find the right manufacturer: The most important thing you need to keep in mind before buying a mini trampoline is that you need to choose a well-reputed manufacturer for buying your mini-trampoline. The brand you choose should be high-quality and durable. Do extensive research before buying it.
- Look for the right size: The circumference of the should be between 36-48 inches. If you do not have a place to store your rebounder, do not worry. There are many foldable mini trampoline available online, which you can easily store at any part of the house.
- Take all the safety measures: Make sure your rebounder is working properly. You need to place your trampoline in a safe place, probably at the center of the house, to reduce injuries. You can also make sure of net enclosures, safety pads, and rust-proof springs for added safety.
- Weight capacity: A mini trampoline can handle an adult weight of 220-250 pounds. You need to make sure you choose the right one according to your workout and weight needs.
- Warranty and durability of the product: Warranty and the quality are something you need to look for before buying a product. Every brand offers different quality and warranty. So it is important to read the warranty and replacement terms before buying your trampoline.