Are you a passionate, smart blogger or writer who wants to share your story?
At The Blue Ridge Gal, we are always looking for talented writer who share their voice as well as our purpose to deliver high quality and relevant thoughts to our readers.
Who We Are?
The Blue Ridge Gal is a lifestyle blogging site, some of the topics these are food, finance, DIY, home improvement, and business, every day fashion, traveling, music, product reviews, parenting, automotive and many more.
Editorial Guidelines For Contributors:
Correct Grammar and English
- We accept content in the English language, but please avoid sending content that have been written using any translation software.
- If your content is poorly written, then your article will be rejected.
- All submissions are must be unique substance that you possess the rights to and that hasn’t been recently published on any site.
- We trust that the Story you’re submitting to us is your own.
- Be authentic and honest, and let your personality come through in your writing.
- We have zero tolerance for plagiarized content, and we have the right to terminate contributors who is submitted plagiarized content.
- We do not approve content that are overly promotional.
- All posts should be between 550 and 1000 words.
- The maximum length of post is 2,500 words.
- Images must be relevant to post.
- Provide high-resolution Images and must be at least 1200 pixels wide and proper credit to the source.
- You can use some Images from a free source such as Pixabay, Pexels or Unsplash.
Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Provide a meta title and description and 1-2 keywords. Very important to do this as your post will be delayed for several days to a week.
- keep one external links within the post body. Outgoing links must be relevant to content. (do not put external link in first paragraph)
- To improve our SEO efforts, we will only link to relevant websites with a high domain authority (10 minimum) and low spam score.
- Include one internal link to anything within my site.
- All post content must have a good (Green) readability score from Yoast.
Topics We Love:
|Main Category||Sub Category|
|Family||Parenting, Pregnancy, Babies|
|Living||Food & Drink, Home & DIY , Pets, Gardening|
|Lifestyle||Fashion & Beauty, Relationship, Travel|
|Health/Fitness||Eye Care,Oral Care, Mental Health|
|Business||Real Estate, Technology, Finance, Auto|
- Kindly provide a short 200-word author bio, together with a genuine photo of yourself (we do not accept stock photos).
- Provide Sample works links , and social media profiles.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to content.
Important Notes To Be Undertaken:
- The Blue Ridge Gal reserves the right to edit headlines, images, the body of the post, and any other piece of the submission.
- Please submit your submission only one time. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 5-7 business days. Please be patient.
- We allow our writer to include one outbound links in their articles, and no more.
- Submitted post does not guarantee it will be published on The Blue Ridge Gal.
After Your Post Is Publish:
- Please share publish posts to your social sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Mix, Reddit and any other social media sites you may have.)
- Do your best to generate traffic and visitors to your post.